Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
11a - 8p, M-F with one occasional Saturday a month
The Agent Support Representative is responsible for fielding inbound calls from customers and field agents regarding existing home and auto insurance policies. The Agent Support Representative will provide assistance on billing inquiries, policy questions, and counsel customer and agents on underwriting eligibility and policy coverage and/or options.
***16-18 weeks of training required with no time off***
· Field inbound auto and home insurance calls from agents related to billing inquires, policy questions and overall customer service.
· Counsel customers/agents on underwriting eligibility and policy coverage and/or options.
· Within established timeframe, provide phone requested quotes to customers/agents for changes to existing lines or products.
· Upgrade coverage and sell new coverage/products to existing customers as appropriate.
· Review phone requested cancellations and reinstatements and make appropriate decisions to resolve.
· Resolve customer service related complaints and process complex customer calls, answer customer/agent policy and billing inquiries.
· Act as on-line billing systems and agency portal website expert to provide proactive agency support as well as assist co-workers in mastering these systems and sell their benefits to the agents.
· Accountable to build/maintain effective relationships with customers/agents.
· May provide agency and internal support on information input processes.
· Handle special projects/other related assignments as delegated by Team Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent
Customer service experience (face to face or phone)
Basic math and analytical skills
Prior insurance experience
Call center experience
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|