Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SOMERSET, Wisconsin
This position involves the ability to accurately process Member transactions as requested. Open new accounts, unsecured loans, credit cards and kwik cash loans. This position may also require working at other office locations. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting Member needs with Royal's products and services, providing electronic service demonstrations, and resolving any Member inquiries in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. Support NPS (Net Promoter Score) initiatives in the office by providing exceptional service, guided by Royal’s Core Values, creating loyal Members.
Working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday and two Saturdays per month 8am - 12pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 3 weeks at our Corporate in Eau Claire, WI.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping
• Strong sense of customer service
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Ability to learn, retain and recall information very quickly
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
• Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry and transactions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have basic computer skills using various software packages
• Basic skills using smartphones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
• Previous experience working in a financial institution