Posted in Information Technology 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Zimmer Biomet is building therapy at home solution integrating data, software, smart devices, and people. This is your chance to join a small but very talented team!
The Senior iOS Mobile Developer is part of the Software Applications Development Team and is responsible for analyzing component requirements, designing software solutions, and implementing Zimmer Biomet’s software systems on mobile and cloud platforms. Other responsibilities include envisioning app architecture on the iOS platform, and managing technical factors related to performance, quality, resilience, and responsiveness. The right person for this role will be a detail-oriented, results oriented self-starter with the flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Create highly functional and innovative iOS/WatchOS solutions to solve real world problems in the medical field.
• Lead the development of a new code and the maintenance of existing features in our iOS/Watch app that will be packaged and continuously delivered.
• Mentor, lead, and develop best practices for the iOS development team.
• Recommend technology, process, tool, and frameworks improvements to efficiently deliver software.
• Seek to understand the business/industry and unique needs of our clients and end users.
• Solve complicated problems with multiple systems involved.
• Maintain, envision, and improve upon iOS app architecture as appropriate.
• Collaborate with back-end team members to integrate iOS applications to web services.
• Strong knowledge & experience with iOS, Xcode, and Swift.
• Mobile, Web and Desktop development experience
• Experience developing software using cloud services either from Azure or AWS.
• Desired experienced with development including iOS, Apple Watch, Apple HealthKit and Android target platform.
• Exposure to analyzing acceptance criteria, as well as providing estimates of effort for those criteria with respect to Agile development methodology.
• Objective C experience is also a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 5+ years of iOS Development experience
Up to 10%