Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pleasanton, California
Cognizant has immediate openings for SDET. If you meet our background requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
Must have skills:
7- 8 yrs of experience as Automation Tester
- At least 3 years’ experience on Selenium IDE, Selenium BDD framework, Selenium GRID,Java is preferred.
- Strong Selenium Webdriver, Junit , TestNG resource, who can develop a Automation Framework.
- Knowledge on Web services and Soap UI
- Working experience of Offshore / Onsite model is a big plus
- Should be open to relocate
- Good communication skills
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|