Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Executive Director.
* This position is part of a team that operates the 24-hour front desk of an independent living community. The hours are 11:00 pm 6:00 am. The NOC shift duties are approximately 70% general building stewardship, security & other department support and 30% administrative work and resident & guest interaction
* Duties include but not limited to updating & posting daily schedules, folding napkins, disinfecting common areas, door handles and railings, locking/unlocking main doors
* Admin duties include answering phones, maintain front desk, assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative manners
* Must have Integrity, effective communication & organizational skills, be able to take initiative and be proactive
* High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or training preferred.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a clerical or secretarial position.
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
* Knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern a nursing home facility preferred.
* Able to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Avamere Living at Berry Park is a retirement community for independent living seniors and offers 86 independent living apartments and 12 cottages. At Berry Park there is always something going on. We have a full calendar of events including exercise and fitness opportunities, happy hour and music, crafting, and many more popular activities. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS