Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Ohio
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand 'his world.' We area unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
We are seeking Staffing Coordinator to help grow our Springfield, OH branch! If you are a motivated and self-directed professional with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, strong leadership skills, and the desire to learn and grow with a great local team, then we would love to talk to you!!
* Browse through applicant database to schedule interviews
* Complete exit interviews with candidates
* Help applicants with online application
* May be asked to recruit and interview candidates
* Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
* Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
* Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
'Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.'
* Must have knowledge and recruitment experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management.
* Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
* Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
* Must be computer literate and have basic skills with at least one word processing and one spreadsheet software.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled