Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Req ID: 49406
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our team in Sterling, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
In this position the ideal candidate will work on one or more of the following information technology related functions; information security, incident response, cyber security, insider threat, computer forensics, certification & accreditation, vulnerability assessment and management, network data capture, intrusion detection, log management, auditing, security incident and event management (SIEM), and penetration testing. This person will be responsible to:
* Engineer, architect, implement, deploy, maintain, and administer commercial and open source products;
* Conduct research, evaluate, and make recommendations on emerging technology;
* Review and interpret Federal guidelines and policies and industry standard best practices;
* Provide support on all information security activities at the program level including policy development, compliance inspections, audits and reviews;
* Provide support and work on the development phases of information security systems development life-cycle;
* Oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes;
* MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
* Document incident correlation requirements, select incident correlation engines and recommend configuration guidelines;
* Conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities and determine deviations from acceptable configurations. Assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures;
* Perform analysis to determine the optimum configuration of network and host sensors. This analysis includes traffic load analysis, performance impacts of monitoring, determination of potential attack characteristics;
* Analyze and recommend resolution of information security problems based on knowledge of the major information security products and services;
* Conduct research and develop security policies relevant to client environment and analyze outside security information for relevance to the client;
* Install and upgrade computer hardware and operating systems (Windows and Unix) on an enterprise environment.
Active Secret Clearance
* 10 years of relevant experience with Masters Degree. 14 years relevant experience with Bachelors Degree.
* Six (6) years experience in Information System Security, Cyber Security, Computer Forensics, Insider Threat, Penetration Testing, Malware Analysis or Certification and Accreditation.
* Two (2) years experience architecting, engineering, integrating, developing and/or deploying information technology products in an enterprise environment.
* Extensive experience and knowledge in network monitoring and intrusion detection using host based and network-based IDS and log management applications.
* Experience installing, testing, patching and upgrading computer hardware and operating systems (Windows and Unix).
* Experience using SourceFire, Arcsight, Splunk, NetWitness, Guidance Software, Digital Guardian, Raytheon (SureView), NMAP, Metasploit, Request Tracker, Nagios, Intelliview, Nessus and Foundstone.
* Intimate knowledge of FISMA, NIST and ASCLD requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field. Master's preferred.
* Microsoft MCSE. Cisco's CNNA, CCDA, CCNP or CEH. CISSP or CISM certification.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.