Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Unisys Corporation is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, commercial and financial services markets. Our offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software.
Our industry-specific solutions enable clients to address key challenges in their market sectors - for example, we offer solutions for criminal investigation management and border security in government, travel and transportation and life sciences and healthcare in commercial markets, and commercial and retail banking in financial services. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com
Seeking motivated candidates with desired prior contract compliance and commercial contract management experience to join the Global Account Start Up Team.
The work to be performed may include, but is not limited to:
* Responsible for extracting contractual obligations from client contracts, disseminating contract information in understandable format to client account leadership and service delivery teams
* Parse contracts, assign ownership for individual contractual obligations
* Organize and track all client account contract documents using relevant internal systems or software
* Offer contract and business improvement recommendations based on industry experience to enhance contract value
* Proactively analyze potential risks within specific areas of an account to avoid compliance issues
* Prepare reports for internal management concerning scope of assessment, issues found, recovery amounts, and recommendations for future improvements
* Assist Account Start-up Manager in development and execution of compliance best practices, as necessary
* May provide leveraged to support pre-sale proposal development for commercial and contract management processes on new client accounts as needed
* Additional operations support/projects as required
Qualifications and Skills
* Desire prior commercial contract management experience in working with corporate business units and client accounts
* Desire relevant experience in IT services sector
* Capable of working in a fast-paced work environment
* Superior verbal and written communications skills, with the confidence to deal with senior executives
* Strong informal leadership and influencing skills
* Strong attention to detail, analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills
* Well organized, detailed oriented, able to manage multiple competing tasks, efficient and able to prioritize, work independently, and think critically
* Project management skills preferred
* Experience with and knowledge of: Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
* Working knowledge of O365 SharePoint is a plus.
* Data Analysis skills using dashboards
* Fluent in English
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.