Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Golden Valley, Minnesota
Pentair is growing fast and we need your help! If you have an analytical mindset, you are an excellent communicator and are looking for your next challenge, check out this opportunity. Pentair is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our team. In this role, the Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the Filtration Solutions Residential & Commercial System team s growth strategy and lead finance processes for full P&L and Balance Sheet business analysis and forecasting/ budgeting. This Finance Manager will be responsible for analysis and reporting across multiple entities, on multiple systems, and in multiple world regions. This Finance Manager will also be responsible for the review and analytics of month end consolidated financials, customer and product analysis, key growth initiatives and be active in the quarterly forecast and annual plan submissions. This role will report to Filtration Solutions VP Finance and be the strategic finance partner to the Residential & Commercial Systems business unit leader and team.
* Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of finance
* Pay competitively
* Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair s proven best practices
* Foster an environment of hands on technical product education
* Offer health benefits & coaching
* Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
* Offer employee discounts
* Protect you with life insurance and other options
* Tell you more about all the great benefits just ask!
* Be a valued and integral part of our global organization, engaging with various levels of leadership
* Lead/Develop finance processes and be viewed as a change agent, role model, and coach
* Drive business performance and lead Finance processes by:
* Developing in-depth knowledge of the company s key industries, major competitors, and market trends
* Advise and support Business Leadership with financial analysis of various projects: profitable growth initiatives, portfolio management (product and/or customer), pricing analysis and new product development
* In depth customer and product sales and margin analysis monthly ensuring leadership teams are provided with clear understanding of key issues and opportunities for improvement
* Partner strategically with the BU team and support functions including New Product Development, Product Management, Operations, Selling, and Marketing Leadership
* Review and support the business unit sales incentive plans globally while partnering with Sales leadership
* Delivering accurate monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes for FS Residential & Commercial Systems business while partnering with functional department leaders and/or regional leadership
* Engage in and manage SIOP processes and individuals responsible for FS Residential & Commercial Systems forecasting and planning
* Actively participate and complete in-depth financial reviews, strategic planning and modeling for acquisitions in this business segment
* Analyzing significant variances from planned and forecasted results in order to provide recommendations to management, with focus on continuous improvement of business processes
* Ensuring reliability of financial data and analysis by supporting and validating the reconciliation process of ERP, Financial Reporting systems and Business Intelligence Tools
* Partner with the Controlling Team to ensure the accuracy of the monthly results
* Help standardize and improve key processes and reporting for our Finance team and overall organization in a culture that fosters respect and teamwork, positive energy, customer first, absolute integrity, innovation and adaptability, and accountability for performance
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA/CMA is preferred
* 7+ years of experience in Sales and Operations Finance, Financial Planning and Forecasting, or Corporate Finance, Knowledge of US GAAP and International Accounting Standards (IAS), Experience in a manufacturing company preferred.
* 3+ years of experience in a management and/or supervisory capacity a plus.
* Have a solid understanding of financial statements and accounting
* Have strong analytical abilities with the ability to summarize and report out in an easily understood format to all levels of management
* Have high attention to detail and the ability to summarize and reconcile large quantities of data
* Be able to communicate effectively in the English Language (written and verbal)
* Have the ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high standard of quality
* Work well on team projects with both Business Leadership, Finance and Operational personnel
* Work well independently and with minimal supervision
* Have strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Be able to travel up to 30% to other company sites or attend offsite training as needed
WE LIKE, BUT DON T REQUIRE:
* Knowledge of OneStream, COGNOS Business Intelligence, TM1 (Applix)
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.