Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
* Individual with strong research and analysis skills, able to define technical product requirements to solve complex business and operational problems and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Works with internal and external customers to elicit workflows, business processes to control BioPharma Process development and GMP manufacturing and translating these into requirements for software development teams
* Scouting for new technologies to solve our customers BioManufacturing / BioProcess Development challenges
* Identify and define product requirements that align to product strategy for moderately complex problems
* Works closely with Portfolio Product Manager(s) and Solution Manager(s) to represent capabilities and features at team level
* Working closely with technical solution architects to understand and shape the technical solutions selected
* Work directly and provide technical product requirements to Agile scrum teams and drive technical product delivery
* Ensure requirements traceability to product capabilities
* 25% international travel to France and India
WHO YOU ARE:
* Bachelor s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science or related technical field
* 3+ years of experience implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
* 1+ years of experience using SCRUM/Agile methodologies
* Knowledge of biotech computer systems and software strongly preferred
* Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and CFR is preferred
* Familiar with current Manufacturing models and concepts in Life Science and Healthcare
* Product Management experience with at least 1 major development projects with part or all of that with software or automation products.
* Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems within pharma preferred
* Experience in any of the leading SCADA platforms will be an added advantage
* Experienced in eliciting customer requirements and translating these to Functional Specifications
* Strong analytical skills; including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements via user stories and acceptance criteria
* Self-starter on new technologies and frameworks with a strong sense for validating them by developing prototypes and comparison metrics
* Experience in working in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework will be an advantage
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.