Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richardson, Texas
Perform one or more of the job duties associated with the preparation, assembly and packaging of oxygen concentrator and related products, including engineering prototypes, pre-production, and production assemblies.
* Responsible for building and packaging of oxygen concentrators. May include prototype, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
* Assemble and package oxygen concentrators in accordance with manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, travelers, packaging instructions, configuration logs, etc.
* Verifies accuracy of finished assemblies and packaging to provide quality output.
* Perform mechanical assemblies using a variety of hand tools (wrenches, drivers, sockets, etc.)
* Work closely with Materials to ensure accurate materials management.
* Assist in maintaining strict configuration controls.
* Additional job duties as required and defined by Manufacturing Management.
* Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities*
* Ability to work from written instructions, wiring diagrams, etc.
* Experience working with a Bill of Materials and knowledge of configuration controls.
* Assembly of electro-mechanical components with related tooling.
* Familiarity with ISO policies and procedures.
* Familiarity with ESD procedure.
* Manual dexterity, ability to work with small parts for extended amounts of time.
* Must have strong work ethic.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to effectively interface with different departments within the company.
* Operates at a task level.
* Substantial supervision required.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required.
* 0-2 years of experience in packaging/mechanical assembly or with a medical device manufacturer, required.
* A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.