Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: TROY, Ohio
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing location.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Create and maintain OBI reports used to manage the Customer Service department in regards to performance utilizing trends over time.
• Assist in creating presentations highlighting Clopay Customer Service performance.
• Represent the Customer Service department in meetings when required.
• Review specific reports daily and request information from elsewhere in the company as required.
• Track and provide updates on SER’s involving Customer Service.
• Research and provide time lines of orders within Oracle to provide explanations and inconsistencies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or higher preferred.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Good computer skills required. Strong working knowledge of MS Excel with the ability to create key metrics.
• Proven track record of strong organization skills.
• Solid understanding of Clopay products, previous experience in bid work and databases a plus.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance. Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!