Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
We are an engineering recruiting firm with decades of experience and have successfully placed candidates in positions for over 14 years. Our recruiters look forward to reviewing your resume, scheduling a conversation and walking you through the interview process.
The Architect Project Manager is a full-time salaried position that requires strong leadership capabilities. Qualified candidate must be able to translate an early design package and manage the entire process from design development through to the completion of construction. This seasoned professional will be required to manage various project types concurrently at various phases of development.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Must be a registered architect with project management experience and a minimum of 10 years professional experience.
• Must work well with clients and consultants.
• Must have strong knowledge of building codes and construction techniques.
• Diversified experience is a plus.
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD.
• Revit experience is encouraged.
• Able to maintain compliance of quality control standards.
• Must be very articulate and be able to communicate with all team members.
• Must be the right personality to fit with our humble crowd.