Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Multi-Branch Support)
at Security Finance
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lewisville, Texas
Supports the branch manager in the daily operation of the branch office
- Provides courteous customer service
- Solicits for new or renewed customer business on every contact
- Receives loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintains cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepares and handles office deposits and maintains checkbook accuracy
- Prepares and processes loan applications; closes approved loans
- Performs collection activities on delinquent accounts, by both written and verbal communications
- Assists with the development and training of all new personnel
- Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains accurate filing and record-keeping system
- Prepares and assemble reports for remittance, and for branch record-keeping
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Prior experience with customer service
- Basic math and money handling skills; able to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver's license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.