Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Glendale, California
Off Premise Catering Manager
Responsible for managing and growing off premise sales in their assigned area of business through development and execution of plans that meet business objectives. The position is required to meet revenue goals each quarter and contribute to the overall catering success of the off premise business. The position will work closely with Marketing, Operations, Training, Purchasing, Field Teams, and Franchisees to promote and develop various catering projects.
* Manage and drive the catering category across B2C and B2B channels
* Develops new accounts, maintains existing accounts, and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue goals
* Generate sales opportunities and national leads through lead follow-up and unsolicited calls or emails
* Routing qualified opportunities to the franchisee when appropriate
* Identify and attend relevant trade shows and manage national trade organization relationships
* Work with business analytics and consumer insight teams to identify consumer needs and trends within the catering space. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions.
* Recommend enhancements and changes to current products and programs based on observed trends that could impact sales and profits.
* Maintain catering promotions calendar
* Develop tactical plans to ensure catering growth
* Champion and manage implementation of new programs, product enhancements, and menu roll-outs
* Manage catering delivery vendor roll out and execution
* Oversee ongoing communication of catering related projects and initiatives
* Conduct and present internal reporting, analysis and insights around category performance
* Lead special projects from development to implementation
* Create presentation materials for external/internal meetings.
* Knowledge of catering within the food & beverage service industry, restaurant operations
* 3-5 years professional catering sales experience
* Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Research Skills: Utilize a variety of resources to complete a research assignment and be able to summarize and present your findings
* Delivery promotional development: Navigate and anticipate variables that come with every project through broad knowledge of catering with in the CDR industry
Dine Brands Global strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.