Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
We are looking for a candidate to fill a Project Coordinator position our client in Wauwatosa, WI. This position is contractual in nature and offers a competitive pay rate.
This position is responsible for:
* Coordinating Engineering, Purchasing, and Marketing tasks associated with new product development and launch.
* Documenting best practices throughout the product development process and facilitating after action reviews (AAR) post launch.
* Coordinating and delivering requests for product samples used in bike builds, Marketing displays, packaging design, manufacturing, and instruction sheet development.
* Coordinating Instruction sheet (I-sheet) development process between Engineering and Technical Writing.
* Maintaining meeting minutes and timelines.
* Facilitating communication between Program Managers, Engineering, Purchasing, Demand Planning, and appropriate suppliers ensuring new products are launched on time.
* Anticipating and facilitating project and technical reviews.
* Authoring new product business cases per the direction of the Program Managers and shepherding through the corporate approval process.
* May perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
We are looking for someone with:
* Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic, ambiguous, flexible team environment.
* Ability to build relationships with team members while holding them accountable.
* Solid understanding of product development processes.
* Proactive mindset with strong problem solving skills (root cause analysis).
* Effective project management skills.
* Efficient computing skills, including proficiently with Microsoft Project, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.