Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Full-Time Recruiting Project Manager
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Signature Healthcare at Home, 25117 SW Parkway, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
The Recruiting Project Manager is responsible for assisting Recruiters in their activities related to several programs focused on generating an on-going pool of clinical professionals and associated staff for regular and on-call positions.
Establish, document and maintain recruiting practices with Director of Recruiting to ensure accurate and reliable delivery of essential recruiting programs (i.e. College/Job Fairs, Employee Referrals, Continuing Education, Special Events, and Online networking, more as needed).
* College/Job Fair: Coordinating all travel arrangements cost effectively to include flights, hotel and car reservations. Registering for career fairs and creating all marketing material and organizing giveaways and materials needed for career fair and or recruitment event. Establish database of college/career fair to include details such as dates, costs, disciplines, anticipated candidate turn-out and alternative methods to recruit at each event. Attending Career Fairs as needed and promoting Student Clinical Placement initiatives.
* Student Clinical Placement and Job Shadow Programs: Coordination of our Student Clinical Placement, Clinical Affiliation, On-Boarding of Students and Placement of Student Job Shadows.
* Job Posting: Following the directions of the Director of Recruiting the Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the Open Positions Report for Signature Companies. This will include all job postings on all websites, renewing and or delete job postings and direct mail campaigns. The Recruiting Coordinator will also under the direction of the Director of Recruiting place alternative advertising such as community newspapers, State Association websites and college website job posting.
* Travel Arrangements: Coordinating and booking all flights, hotel and car reservations for all out of state candidates.
* Reports: Assisting the Director of Recruiting in maintaining Cost Spreadsheet, Cost per Hire Reports, New Hire Reports, Expense Reports, Employee Referral and Time to Fill Reports for Signature Companies.
* Sourcing: The Recruiting Coordinator will help generate and maintain a diverse pool of qualified candidates to provide a better flow of applicants for current positions and upcoming open positions. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for sourcing candidates on line through resumes databases, career fair database, Recruiter database/ATS, email blasts and through cold calling.
* Hire Process: The Recruiting Coordinator will check references, pull licensure information, OIG, EPLS and SDN.
* Recruiting Database/Applicant Tracking System: The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible to maintain accurate records in the ATS; updating employee or candidate status, graduation date, terms and change of address, updating forms, job codes, job descriptions, training internal staff and other HR related functions in the ATS, etc.
* Social Media: The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for tweeting job openings per day, assist with the development of material for the monthly student newsletter and sending other information to the marketing department for Signature Companies Facebook, LinkedIn and Blog.
* A Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business, Human Resources or a related field is preferred.
* The ability to work independently.
* Experience in project management - preferably with recruitment and retention projects in healthcare industry positions.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a strong sense of professionalism.
* The ability to work successfully as part of a team.
* Must be able to travel 25% of year and the ability to have home office.
* Must be able to work two or three weekend days as needed for travel or career fair through out the year.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer