Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
24 Paralegal II
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
* Provides legal services directly to clients and work as a primary Legal Department contact by responding to client requests and handling routine legal matters with limited attorney supervision.
* Reads, records and may negotiate contractual documents for format, accuracy and content, making changes as necessary to produce a finished document to legal specifications.
* Performs all levels of legal and factual research and prepares supporting documentation in response to client requests and in conjunction with developing arguments for legal strategy.
* Reviews and interprets correspondence, following through with appropriate action.
* Develops and maintains internal systems and databases in order to progress files.
* Performs ongoing administrative tasks, such as routine filing, file maintenance, client follow-ups, and checklist coordination, which are specific to incumbent s assigned area of law.
* Experience in licensing, digital, technology, privacy, intellectual property and/or commercial law is preferred.
* Expertise in O365 softwares, such as SharePoint and Teams, also a plus.
* A minimum of 2-4 years of legal and/or business experience
* Paralegal Certificate
* Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple tasks and rapidly re-prioritize based on changing needs.
* Professionalism in all aspects of the position.
* Ability to perform tasks such as performing legal research, writing legal memorandum, summarizing and analyzing data, organizing files and documents, and interpreting documents.
* Ability to organize technical and non-technical information logically and effectively.
* Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential including teamwork, managing conflict and creativity.
* Commitment to excellence and ability to deal tactfully and professionally with all levels of internal/external customers, management and outside counsel as this position collects and produces discovery related materials.
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbes annual survey of America s Best Large Employers, No. 1 Overall
* Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
* " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by Women in Trucking Association
* Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
* AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship