Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an immediate need for an experienced, full-time ENGINEERING MANAGER-SBIR to join our growing company. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
Responsibilities * Coordinate/lead the creation, development, design, and improvement of advanced technology products in support of established programs and Strategic Plan objectives
* Seek out, investigate and assess outside opportunities for the company, including small business innovative research (SBIR)or Other Transaction Authority (OTA).
* Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort in support of DoD SBIR/STTR programs and projects.
* Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and programmatic issues.
* Manages SBIR/STTR Program resources and tools for the execution and administration of the Program with respect to contract requirements.
* Participate in preparation of proposals
* Provide subject matter expertise in areas that are not primarily within their technical domain, but are pertinent to the new concepts/programs the office may be pursuing
* Participate in technical reviews of these activities, and assistance with technical evaluation and independent assessments of the concepts and related technologies.
Qualifications * MS or MA degree in a Relevant Technical Discipline
* Knowledgeable in current and emerging technologies
* Must be entrepreneurial, open minded, creative, success oriented, capable of big picture thinking, not constrained by convention and extremely self-motivated to pursue and achieve goals
* At least seven (7) years of professional experience in DoD R&D acquisition
* Must be experienced with DoD R&D acquisition; DoD SBIR/STTR policy and requirements;
* Experience developing technologies and managing through different phases of the DoD or component-level SBIR/STTR Programs from Phase I through Phase III.
* Must have the ability to maintain a minimum Secret government security clearance.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.