Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES - DADE MARKET, FULL TIME, DAYS
HCA EAST FLORIDA DIVISION FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
With more than 18,000 of your neighbors, friends and colleagues, the East Florida Division of HCA is committed to building healthy communities in South Florida and the Treasure Coast. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we strive to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to furthering our mission. With 14 hospitals to choose from, your possibilities for achievement, variety, and career growth are endless. We invite you to learn more about who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Reporting to the Division Vice President of Business Development, the International Services Director - Dade Market is responsible for creating and implementing strategies and initiatives to develop international growth opportunities consistent with the mission, vision, and goals of HCA. He or she will interface with Division Leadership, Hospital Management and international government agencies in order to establish and execute a strategy for international business growth and development.
* Establish and effectively communicate a vision for business growth
* Research, understand, and articulate changes in, and determine the impact of changes in public policy, international environment, and community economic trends
* Focus on and achieve desired outcomes and prepare specific business development and/or operational plans
* Identify and develop strategies to overcome obstacles to established goals
* Coach and support the education of facility senior leaders in order to achieve desired goals and outcomes
* Lead permanent and temporary teams of individuals from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines in the best interest of the patients served, physicians, and the division facilities
* Prepare and deliver effective and compelling presentations to a variety of constituents, including physicians, board members, facility leadership, division leadership, group and company operations leadership
* Monitor competitor product line development and strategies
* Ability to collaborate and demonstrate previous successful experience with service line, business development, and other operations leaders to develop new and existing business in accordance with the facility and division's strategic business plan
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA or MHA preferred
* International business development experience preferred
* 2 years of hospital and/or multi-facility management experience in the healthcare industry preferred
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in English required
* Bilingual, English/Spanish strongly preferred
* Extensive international travel and travel within the East Florida Division will be required
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.