Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Fleet Coordinator
Job Summary: In a safe, efficient and professional manner the Fleet Coordinator will support the Facility Manager in the implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment, tracking, titles and registrations, and GPS management, as well as managing services provided by third party fleet management vendor. The Fleet Coordinator will serve as the point of contact for all day-to-day fleet-related needs, and will manage vehicle fleet in accordance with industry standards, company policies, and regulatory standards. This is a 1st shift position working M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM and on call 24/7 for emergencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule required DOT inspections and safety inspections on owned equipment, as applicable. Ensure external fleet appearance is maintained to company standards.
* Maintain accurate, working list of all leased and owned vehicles, and which employee or department they are assigned to.
* Coordinate the proper divestiture or acquisition of vehicles, as required.
* Maintain all documentation relating to the sale and/or purchase of vehicles, as well as any documentation to maintain compliance with state and local law.
* Manage third party fleet management vendor, to issue requisitions for service and perform service validation. Review vendor invoices for accuracy.
* Maintain, monitor, and manage the titles and insurance on owned vehicles. Ensure all information is kept current in the fleet management database.
* Assist with receiving and distribution of new vehicles. Monitor and resolve any quality or delivery issues. Assist with the assignment of vehicles, including pool/spare vehicles.
* Perform periodic vehicle inventory and ensure fleet inventory database is kept current. Assist with proper disposal and tracking of obsolete vehicles.
* Manage the new employee company vehicle training program for company-issued (leased) vehicles. Build and conduct training to effectively instruct employees on the proper usage of fuel cards, maintenance procedures, and DOT compliance procedures for leased vehicles.
* Communicate and escalate any issue that arise.
* High School degree or GED required.
* 3 years experience of fleet management, fleet coordinating and repair experience required.
* A valid driver's license is required
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel.
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled