Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
* Able to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Able to write routine reports and short correspondence.
* Able to add , subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
* Able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. frequently.
* Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. continuously.
* Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and vendors.
* Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Able to interpret an
extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
* Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or
* Complies with company and departmental policies and procedures, including company s attendance
* May be required to take hazardous waste training.
Desired Competencies: * High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Maintenance Technician Certification
* 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
with some PLC experience and HVAC.
* OSHA forklift certification.
* Able to use Microsoft Office applications. (For data interpretation in charting and graphing of
calibrations and uniformity surveys of heat treat processes, writing and correspondence of
instructions, documentation and work techniques. Normal Working Conditions
* Works independently on broad general assignments with the responsibility for planning of work.
Makes major decisions within broad limitations of policies, referring to superiors when large
investment or long-term programs are involved.
* Occasional sitting, driving, climbing, balancing, and crawling required.
* Frequent reaching above shoulder level, reaching below shoulder level, stooping or squatting,
and talking required.
* Continuous standing, walking, using hands to handle or feel, hearing, pushing or pulling required.
* Occasional work required in areas with wet or humid conditions-non-weather, in high precarious
places, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor or weather conditions, extreme cold-non weather,
extreme heat-non weather, risk of electric shock, risk of radiation and vibration.
* Environmental conditions encountered frequently are working near or with hazardous waste.
* Work in areas with Loud noise required. (Appropriate ear protection required.)
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.