Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
Our Wilsonville, OR leasing location is a Mack and Volvo Truck Leasing System franchise and a NationaLease partner. We have a full-time opportunity for a Service Advisor. The person in this role will serve as the liaison between customers and shop staff, utilizing a strong technical background to manage work orders and facilitate the proper and timely repair of equipment.
In this role you will…
* Work with shop foreman in scheduling preventive maintenance and repairs.
* Interact with our customers, gathering information about their equipment and letting them know what we can do to help.
* Efficiently and accurately complete inspections of customers' equipment.
* Open, manage, and ensure efficient work flow and completion of work orders.
* Recommend, sell, and schedule needed service work.
* Answer phones and provide top notch customer service to all customers (by phone, in person, email, etc.).
* Use leasing dealer software (Enrich), Microsoft Excel and Outlook daily to complete tasks.
What we seek:
* Service Advisor experience in automotive or trucking industry highly desired but not required.
* Warranty experience is highly desired.
* Extremely strong customer service skills and phone etiquette.
* Strong documentation skills and proficiency with computer programs.
* Ability to learn necessary general knowledge of trucks and components in order to interface with customers regarding maintenance issues.
* Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.