Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Customer Relationship Marketing Manager (Experienced Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The CRM & Marketing Automation Manager will play a key role in driving the targeted performance marketing strategy and helping to lead the evolution of how Michelin engages with our consumers over time. This proactive collaborator will oversee the roadmap, platform and data needs to drive customer engagement and maximize revenue through email communication.
* Collaborate with B2C business lines to build customer lifecycle programs, focusing on engagement, lead generation and nurturing initiatives.
* Develop and optimize email campaigns , landing pages and forms including creative, testing, deployment and analysis
* Lead, design, execute, and optimize highly targeted campaigns for upsell, cross-sell, retention and advocacy
* Drive innovation through segmentation and personalization strategies
* Manage lead delivery process for sales including data collection, hygiene, and processing
* Proactively identify opportunities to improve data quality, activity capture, create new or update existing automated customer journeys, and create trigger efficiencies; champion these initiatives with stakeholders
* Drive lead scoring and related prospecting data to maximize sales opportunities
* Deliver reports and analysis on program performance; optimize campaigns based on results
* Own marketing
* Foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups
* Lead and manage the health and care of the database and CRM vendor.
* Drive database and technological advancements to improve level and efficiency of analyses as well as database hygiene
* Uphold data governance standards, and stay ahead of the curve on email and mobile best practices
* Monitors industry best practices and analyzes campaign performance to optimize plans going forward.
* Develops and manages comprehensive campaign calendar to monitor frequency of contact and progression of messaging.
* Minimum of 7 years of related professional work experience required including experience with CRM and marketing automation tools; Salesforce Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud preferred.
* Expertise in marketing automation and sales CRM platforms; Marketo and/or Salesforce CRM preferred
* Demonstrated experience in converting the consumer consideration process into a personalized journey to effectively drive them through the marketing funnel
* Highly skilled at data segmentation and campaign test setup and implementation
* Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
* Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
* B.A/B.S. degree or equivalent experience
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbes annual survey of America s Best Large Employers, No. 1 Overall
* Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
* " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by Women in Trucking Association
* Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
* AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship