Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
$15 an hour
At A Glance:
Spectrum was recently rated as in the Top 50 Happiest Places to Work by Forbes Magazine. Do you want to know why?
We believe happy employees equal happy customers!
SPECTRUM (formerly Time Warner Cable) is recruiting Customer Service Specialists to provide top-notch service from our state of the art Appleton technology center.
* Up to 5% salary increase after six months post training
* Complimentary Cable (includes HBO/premium channels), Internet and Phone Services
* 6% dollar for dollar 401K match plus 3% into a Retirement Fund as well.
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 dollars a year!
* Excellent Professional Growth Plan
Job Duties Include:
* Actively engaging and providing superior service to our inbound customers at our technology communications center
* Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions and concerns
* Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment issues
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Previous customer service experience
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Strong computer skills
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call Kyle at 920-831-9116, or apply online today at jobs.spectrum.com to launch your next career!
You may also join us at our on-site walk-in job interviews to see our environment, interview, and get on the fast track to a new career in Customer Service!
Candidates can also apply online at our walk-in event. Please plan up to 90 minutes for our interview process.
When: Every Tuesday from 10 AM - 4PM
Where: 3520 E. Destination Drive.
Appleton, WI 54915
(Off Hwy 441 & Calumet St. exit, behind Wal-Mart)
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.