Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
Systems Engineer, Assoc
Ogden Utah - Ogden, UT 84401 US (Primary)
Technica Corporation is seeking a highly motivated, entry level, self-directed System Engineer who will fully define customer requirements and design engineering solutions in accordance with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Catalog of Services, processes, and procedures. Candidate should be detail oriented and pro-active in managing complex project requirements leading to an approved solution design with supporting engineers and customer support staff. Candidate will ensure validated and complete project requirements, design appropriate engineering solutions, identify and document project required hardware and software, assist with obtaining DISA and customer project execution agreements and funding, and support approved projects throughout the implementation phase of the project lifecycle. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Coordinate and collaborate with DISA Mission Partners and other customers to fully define project requirements
* Support as engineering lead in conjunction with other specialized engineers (e.g., communication, software, capacity and storage engineers) to design appropriate and compliant engineering solution designs IAW the DISA Service Catalog to meet customer s requirements
* Identify hardware and software requirements and build the associated Bill of Materials (BOM) pertaining to the project s requirements and solution design/architecture
* Assist with obtaining DISA/Customer signed project execution agreement and funding thereby enabling the project to advance to the implementation phase
* Support the Implementation Project Lead in advancing the project through the implementation phase culminating in Full Operational Capability (FOC) and customer/data center acceptance
* One (1) year of related IT work experience
* SECRET DoD clearance
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience (civilian or military) in related field
* Familiarity and knowledge of network components, technologies and characteristics
* Detail oriented with strong customer support skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
0 - 10%
At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide exceptional professional services and innovative technology solutions that meet or exceed our customer s expectations. We specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations across the DC Metro area, we provide technological subject matter expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other federal agency customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Technica's policy to affirmatively support Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all qualified individuals without regard to color, gender, religion, creed, national origin, age, race, disability, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy covers all aspects of the employment relationship including recruiting, hiring, compensation, assignment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, employment longevity, retirement, employee benefits and termination.
Technica's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.