Posted in Art 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Hearst Digital Media is dedicated to creating and implementing the digital strategy for Hearst’s magazine brands across our 22+ digital brand portfolio including Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, Seventeen, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country and more.
Ignition is our paid social branded content team that works strategically with Ad Operations, Sales, Marketing teams, and the Branded Content Studio, to help ensure the success and delivery of all branded content programs across all content formats (written, visual, video, etc.). Ignition helps lead content producers in understanding what works from a content, creative, and strategic perspective across the many distribution channels where branded content will live, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat.
As a part of the paid social team, the Paid Social Buyer will be responsible for media buying across self-serve paid social API tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, and Google Analytics. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented, possess a passion for creative, and is prepared to be a flexible team player.
The Paid Social Buyer responsibilities include:
• Own social campaign performance from beginning to end including how they are pacing to deliver, and how they are performing against Hearst benchmarks
• Compile mid-campaign and final reports to provide valuable and actionable insights
• Execute branded content campaigns through paid social buying platforms, including setting up the ads, choosing creative, writing copy, and ad optimization
• Track campaign performance and trends over time to help shape future campaign strategy
• Optimize campaigns against our branded content client’s main KPIs such as CTRs, VCRs and Engagement Rates
• Use Google Analytics to monitor page views and Impressions of branded content articles, galleries, and listicles across multiple Hearst brands
• A solid understanding of social platforms both established and emerging
• Experience with paid social buying tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, and Google Ad words
• 2-3 years of digital experience pertaining to paid social
• Strong project management skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Google spreadsheets
• Copywriting experience is a plus
• Agency experience a plus
• Experience at a content company/publisher a plus