Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brecksville, Ohio
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
What you will do
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls services and technology. This includes building relationships, closing new business for Johnson Controls and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Johnson Controls "brand steward", charged with telling the Johnson Controls story and clearly demonstrating that Johnson Controls is the leading electronic security provider. The position is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new Johnson Controls Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
How you will do it
• Adhere to current Johnson Controls policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
• Create new market share by selling Johnson Controls products and services to new local commercial customers.
• Generate an average of 6 proposals per week totaling $15,000.00 in NSP at a minimum.
• Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
• Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
• Follow up with prospects.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
• Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
• Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
• Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
What we look for
Education and Experience:
• College degree preferred.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Preferred experience in IT or other technology sales industry.
• Experience providing excellent customer service or retail sales.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Johnson Controls organizations
• Action Oriented
• Drive for Results
• Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Builds Effective Teams
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Organizational Agility
• Conflict Management
• Managing Diversity
• Peer Relationships
• Problem Solving
• Technical Learning
• Time Management
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.