Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking a Training Manager to oversee our call center (Center of Excellence). In this role you will manage the centers training specialists, develop and deploy training content and oversee training strategy with our outsourcing partners.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
A Day in the life:
• Manage trainers to drive performance through training
• Attract and retain talent, develop the personal effectiveness of employees by regular coaching and implementation of learning activities
• Build a strong team where team members collaborate effectively and understand their shared goals and purpose
•Develop the training strategy on service, sales, products and process & procedures per the OMNI channel KPI's
•Develop and source training materials based on training needs using internal partners and external vendors
•Develop eLearning content based on training needs
•Manage local adaptation (if required) of training materials
•Facilitate and contribute to trainings sessions in person, web and/or teleconference
•Manage logistics (venues, materials, etc.) and coordination of trainings; including communication with key stakeholders in the business and participants
•Analyze training modules and propose improvement
•Manage training data and statistics within the Learning Management System; updates, progress, timing, surveys and assessments
•Primary liaison for the training department to the outsourcer department
•Manage all call center training documents; attendance rosters, training assessments & evaluations, etc.
•Develop trainers and external outsourcers trainers in training and coaching skills for improved facilitation
Benefits and Perks:
* Annual bonus
* Paid vacation time
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Recognition program with monetary rewards
* Nestle corporate discounts
* Free Machine and coffee allowance
* 401K savings match
* Full medical benefits
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a trainer, required, preferably in contact center environment
• Previous experience leading and managing people
• Experience creating training content, required
• Preferred experience with stakeholder management in a matrix organization
• Experience managing a budget, preferred
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills including oral, written and presentation
• Strong interpersonal skills to include proven success in coaching
• Results driven with the ability to work under pressure while balancing multiple priorities • • Flexible with time and travel requirements up to 30%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.