Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Luis Obispo, California
Job ID: 15091
A production technician for Crystal Engineering will build circuits, assemblies and products as necessary to meet company’s goals. Under moderate supervision, assemble, document and resolve discrepancies.
• Build circuits, assemblies, and products as necessary to meet company’s goals.
• Interface with Engineering, Purchasing and Calibration to troubleshoot and repair assemblies, and products
• Ability to assemble from work instructions and schematics as required.
• Operate test hardware as necessary.
• Maintains created quality records according to CEC’s quality system.
• Inspection and test according to CEC’s determined guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed to support Crystal Engineering’s Mission Statement and Company Goals.
• Minimum three years assembly experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings.
• Good communications skills to interface in a team based work environment.
• Ability to use small hand tools such as screw drivers, pliers and soldering irons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Measurement equipment (calipers, micrometer, etc.).
• Manufacturing equipment (solder, glue gun, small hand tools, etc.).
• Office machines (computer, copier, fax, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.