Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Southington, Connecticut
POSITION: Class A Driver
45 Newell Street
JOB ID: 06/17/19-01
# OF OPENINGS: 1
CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
3RD SHIFT (11:00 PM 7:30 AM)
A Class A Truck Driver safely operates a tractor trailer commercial vehicle to transport and deliver material to our various branch locations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* SAFETY 1st! - operating commercial truck in a safe manner.
* Loading and unloading material.
* Securing loads and assuring loads are within weight limits.
* Verifying count and condition of material when loading and unloading.
* Reporting vehicle maintenance needs.
* Complying with Department of Transportation regulations.
* Maintaining a clean driving record.
* Representing the company in a professional, courteous, and presentable manner at all times.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred, 1-6 months driving experience, valid Class A license, clean driving record, must be able to safely and productively perform physical requirements of position.
EXPORT CONTROL COMPLIANCE & ITAR: Yarde Metals, Inc. works with technologies and materials subject to U.S. Government Export Control Laws and regulations. Upon hire, individuals must be available for work and in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120-130. Yarde Metals, Inc. reserves the right to inquire further on any matter bearing on the company s export compliance obligations.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS. CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT WE OFFER!
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YARDE METALS HISTORY AND WHAT WE DO* CLICK HERE.
YARDE METALS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABLED/VETERANS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CLASS.