Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: La Porte, Texas
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
The Inspector conducts, reviews and reports on quality testing specified by the project quality control manual and project plan. They may assist with quality plan, preparation, and evaluation of procedures, design changes, and reports.
* Auditing of field work by subcontractors, performance of specific inspections and tests, and audit report preparation.
* Receives supervision from higher level QA/QC personnel.
* Conducts materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
* Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
* Based on test results may recommend changes in materials or procedures.
* Proactively reviews contractor plans to insure the materials and procedures will pass quality testing.
* Functions as a Lead on larger projects and is responsible for directing the work of less experienced Inspectors.
* 8 years of experience in industrial refinery field required.
* Previous Fabrication Shop Experience, required
* CWI or API required
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Working knowledge in all construction disciplines, Civil, Structural, Pipe, Mechanical, and Welding required.
Local candidate. No per diem or relocation offered.