Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families!
Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Come join the leading provider of integrated, cloud-based human capital solutions. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
The Client Manager (CM) coordinates and manages all aspects of the client relationships for Compass Healthcare Navigation services. He or she demonstrates strong client consulting skills and deep health & welfare domain knowledge (including regulatory compliance).
The CM is the main contact point for the client with respect to ongoing Healthcare delivery, reporting needs, requirements definitions, large scale ad hoc projects, and service delivery questions. The CM is viewed as the Healthcare Navigation service lead for the client. In general, this role will be leveraged across multiple Compass Healthcare Navigation clients and the CM is responsible for client satisfaction, domain consulting, and requirements creation and maintenance.
* Acts as the subject matter expert for all service specific and common client requirements; accountable for requirement changes across various aspects of client delivery
* Leads and facilitates updates for all applicable requirements documents , interface documentation, and delivery channel documentation for clients in Compass Healthcare Navigation delivery. Leverages others where appropriate.
* Provides subject matter expertise to client, Alight benefits admin client team and brokers on Compass Healthcare Navigation delivery
* Serves as primary point of contact and resource to key client personell, which may include the client, broker & Alight client team in the translation of requirements and delivery.
* Leads internal and external meetings for ongoing Compass Healthcare Navigation delivery (includes Alight Advocacy), prepares materials for and attends quarterly and/or annual meetings.
* Participates and leads Advocacy/Healthcare Navigation content in ongoing client status meetings.
* Particpates in Compass Healthcare Navigation team meetings (internal)
* Responsible for developing and executing the annual activation plan with the client which includes, but is not limited to, the communication plan, how Compass Healthcare Navigation services align to the overall benefit strategy, etc.
* Responsible for maintenance and validity of client relationship/risk status within the tracking system
* Works with Performance Team Leader to achieve a green/clear Client Relationship Health Status
* Responsible for validity of CRM documentation (Salesforce/SharePoint, Client Cheat Sheet)
* Responsible for delivery of client reporting, including non-standard client reporting needs
* Responsible for attending and effectively presenting Compass Healthcare Navigation suite of services to client employees during employee meetings.
* Represents any client or member service esclations and oversees the resolution to ensure client satsification.
* Monitors overall deadlines and monthly service goals.
* Illustrates proper investigation through a variety of information sources to draw conclusions; can identify when to escalate to Performance Team Leader as needed
* Reports the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for applicable aligned clients
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to coach others on these skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills, especially specific to persuasion, influence, and negotiation. Has track record of being able to influence indirect parties and shared services functions to accomplish client objectives.
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external clients.
* Exhibits leadership and decisiveness under ambiguous circumstances, can create a positive team environment; encourages collaboration and information sharing with team members; leverages individual strengths of team members.
* Ability to adapt well to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
* Bachelor s Degree Required
* 2+ years project and client management experience managing multifaceted projects and teams, including on-site and virtual management. A Senior CM typically has 5+ years of experience.
* Previous benefits administration and/or client consulting experience highly desirable.
* Previous Client Manager experience preferred.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Alight is a Certified Great Place to Work!
We are proud to have recently been certified as a Great Place to Work following an independent analysis by the Great Place to Work Institute the global authority in helping organizations around the world build high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures!
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical