Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
ALIGHT IS LOOKING FOR A DEFINED BENEFIT CLIENT MANAGER I
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive
YOUR IMPACT AS A DEFINED BENEFIT CLIENT MANAGER I
As someone with a developed problem solving mentality and expert knowledge, you will be working on the most complex tasks that impact the lives of thousands. You will have the opportunity to manage projects by delegating work and coaching members. You will also regularly be communicating and updating the client while being accountable for the successful delivery of their products. You will get to do all of this while interacting and working in-person and virtually with colleagues from our offices all over the world.
* Problem solves the most complex tasks channeling past experiences while constantly having a solutions-oriented mindset
* Manages the operations of a client team through developing talent and delegating work
* Identifies, plans, and manages process improvement projects to create year-to-year efficiencies
* Communicate regularly with client on all aspects of daily operations
* Use expert knowledge of DB to regularly think of solutions and interpret complex client requirements
* Accountable for successful delivery of all requirements through project management and leveraging team members for top client satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Proven analytical abilities attention to detail and working with complex data
* Ability to be solutions oriented and being able to report out data to stakeholders
* Expert knowledge of DB and Alight s (or equivalent) systems
* Proven experience coaching and developing talent
* Effective communication and influencing skills internally and externally on both domain and technical matters
* Advanced management and organizational skills with ability to adapt to change
* Bachelor s degree (business context preferred) or equivalent work experience required
* 3+ years in DB and a variety of team experiences
* 3+ years of coaching and leveraging work through others
WE OFFER YOU:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..