Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
APPLICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES ACCOUNT MANAGERS manage day-to-day delivery of post-implementation projects for Alight Solutions AMS Recurring and Event Services clients. The Account Manager is the primary point of client contact for the delivery of Workday services, will manage client satisfaction, and lead strategic client conversations.
Please Note: This is a Virtual role and the right candidate can be located anywhere within the U.S. to perform the required responsibilities.
* Manage and foster strong relationships with aligned Alight clients.
* Act as the first escalation point for AMS delivery concerns and new requests.
* Partner with the Sales Team in growing existing client revenue and winning new client business.
* Manage client projects and coordinate with functional and technical SMEs aligned to deliver client s projects. Identify out of scope tasks. Strives to close or complete tasks early or on schedule by maintaining task momentum within internal and client team.
* Coordinate and participate in internal and/or client-facing meetings needed to prioritize work, deliver tasks, track/report status, address project risks, etc.
* Manage client expectations and resolve gaps through coordination with client stakeholders, Alight delivery teams and AMS leadership.
* Allocate the appropriate resources to tasks by working with the resource manager, domain lead, team lead or knowledge area lead to find and assign the proper resource.
* Consistently adhere to all AMS workflow and documentation standards. Responsible for the setup, usage, and maintenance of client materials, such as MSAs and SOWs, aligned resource time reporting, and client invoicing.
* Create and review Statements of Work or Change Orders and secure required approvals. Ensure all current work is captured under a valid Master Service Agreement and Statement of Work.
* Responsible for all recurring hour renewals and ensuring clients use all the hours that have been allocated to their account.
* Maintain annual forecast spreadsheet to ensure accurate reporting of historical revenue as well as forecast of future months.
* Provide hours reporting to clients to support client s accrual processes. Includes running reports on a weekly basis, following up and resolving all discrepancies with resource hours.
* Responsible for invoice approvals and the review of the invoices. Follow up with clients to ensure payment and coordinate meetings with accounting in the event of a payment discrepancy.
* Create and maintain Workday customer Scorecards as Partner Project Managers in the Partner Portal.
* Assist in developing new tools and processes.
* 7+ years of experience in a solutions delivery environment.
* 5+ years managing functional teams as part of an HR/Financials systems implementation.
* Experience working on HRIS projects or experience working in HR or Finance consulting industry.
* Extensive experience in client relationship building and successfully managing long-term client relationships.
* Experience influencing internal or external clients, leading meetings, and facilitating solutions.
* Adept at managing multiple clients and multiple projects simultaneously; PMP Preferred.
* Must be able to travel up to 25%.
* Workday Certification or prior Workday experience is preferred.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..