Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cypress, California
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
The Administrative Operations Coordinator position for the Electrical Department will actively coordinate three (3) phases of event management. 1) Pre-show planning: take a proactive roll in confirming electrical orders. 2) Show-site, process any new orders and deliver \\"Premier\\" Customer Service. 3) Post-show, answer any questions the exhibitor may have.
* Proactively communicate with exhibitors to confirm electrical orders.
* Process electrical orders and generate work orders for electrical labor.
* Prioritize electrical orders in the correct installation pattern.
* Data-entry and audit of electrical labor produced at show site.
* Prioritize tasks & responsibilities to meet deadlines and complete highest priorities first.
* Keep Managers and Team Managers up to date on all issues.
* Perform all duties with the utmost integrity avoiding any conflict of interest between GES and any other entities.
* Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Demonstrate leadership ability.
* Must be proficient in MS Office program.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision.
* Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, and self-starter with an understanding of team goals.
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
* 60% of the work is performed at the convention center, working in adverse temperature conditions, sitting and walking at/to the various service/dispatch desks.
* Work may involve repetitive motion (i.e. constant keying, using fingers, or grasping of objects).
* Work for extended periods of time and be able to walk great distances on convention site.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
* Competitive salaries
* 401K with company match
* Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Career development program
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee assistance program
* Vacation time
* Community involvement opportunities
* Team activities
And much more
EEO INFORMATION: Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.