Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Want to join the growth engine of a Fortune 500 company in the life sciences and chemical analysis industry, and have a direct impact in a fast-paced supply chain? Agilent is seeking energetic, motivated individuals with demonstrated skills in packaging, logistics, teamwork and communication. We have a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience working as a Packaging Associate at our Rhode Island manufacturing site.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Labeling, inspecting and packaging of final container products with manual and/or automated packaging systems from distribution center to customer or clinical trial sites.
* May also set-up, change-over and operate labeling and packaging equipment.
* Responsible for data entry and imprinting computer generated labels.
* Maintains records and manufacturing/production area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
* May perform initial check of completed documents for completeness and accuracy.
* 1+ years of relevant experience labeling/packaging products in a manufacturing or distribution environments
* Basic computer skills including data entry, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Experience working in GMP environment preferred
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled