Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fife, Washington
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
In addition to our main dealership business, TEC is a NationaLease partner and a Mack and Volvo Truck Leasing System franchisee. Our Leasing & Rental business based out of our Fife, WA (Tacoma) dealership is seeking an Office Administrator who will support rental and leasing operations, the sales team, and our customers.
You will have heavy customer interaction in a fast-paced environment - a passion for working with customers and ensuring their satisfaction is a must. We are seeking candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who will take ownership to help grow our rental business, working with the leasing team to ensure TEC is known as the premiere Leasing and Rental Company in the area. You'll enjoy working in a team atmosphere as you build a solid foundation in sales and operations, to ready yourself for advancement opportunities within TEC Equipment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Greeting and assisting customers (by phone, email, or walk in) and other walk in guests with authenticity and appreciation for their business. You will identify their needs and utilize your knowledge of rental offerings, etc. to resolve or direct to appropriate team member or department.
* Performing daily lot checks and proactively communicating with all levels of TEC employees regarding rental inventory, availability, and preparedness for customer rental or lease.
* Checking in/out rental equipment thoroughly, following the appropriate process/checklist. This includes but is not limited to, climbing in and out of the vehicle to check mileage and fuel, and operating the truck lift gate. Use fleet management software (Enrich) to open and close rental agreements.
* Collecting month end lease and rental mileages, and completing rental billings, including mailing of monthly statements/invoices.
* Receiving payments from customers and accurately recording the amount received on the repair order and/or rental invoices.
* Performing administrative duties including managing inbound and outbound mail/packages, office supply orders, petty cash, and coordination of site/group lunches as needed.
* Assisting with picking up drivers from customer locations and pickup/delivery of vehicles.
What we seek:
* Strong written/oral communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
* Proficient with computer programs including MS Outlook and Excel [must be able to quickly learn and become proficient in our fleet management software system (Enrich)]
* Excellent customer service skills with focus on proactively finding solutions that allows TEC to be our customer's best business partner
* Ability to build positive, effective relationships with internal partners and customers
* Ability to make telemarketing/cold calls
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and display flexibility
* Must have valid driver's license
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Since this position requires driving, employment after offer is also contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.