Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Executive Assistant to an Investment Banking Capital Markets division.
Primarily supporting two senior originators within Investment Banking, including all ownership of calendar & private contacts, coordination of meetings, phones, all associated travel bookings (mostly US) and on-time expense reporting. Secondarily supporting small ancillary team (albeit limited expected requirements).
Requirements and General Skillset
- A minimum of 5-years as an EA to C-level executives with ability to interface across Senior Management and Corporate Clients. Absolute professionalism and strong communication skills a must;
- Possesses a high degree of proficiency across traditional MS Office Products. Open to learning and working within other proprietary organizational systems;
- Must be discreet, able to maintain confidentiality, showing history of handling client sensitive information;
- Candidate is an intelligent, detail orientated, problem solver, who enjoys multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines;
- A proactive self-starter, willing to use initiative and exercise own judgement whenever necessary;
- Also values a collaborative approach, working in a dynamic, small team environment;
- Focused on expense optimization on behalf of group P&L (i.e. finding travel, systems, organizational efficiencies etc);
- Monitors and addresses senior Managing Directors critical email correspondence;
- Tracks group action items and deliverables and proactively schedules time to address;
- Builds relationships across divisions, working in collaboration with other EAs.
- Performs Personal Assistant duties (albeit limited), as required by the Executives
- On occasion, available to operate remotely after hours, in event of unexpected amendment to travel schedules
Located in NYC (midtown). No additional travel required. Hours generally 8:00am to 5:30pm. Multiple references preferred