Posted in Other 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Engage in customer discussions and presentations and support the completion of ISQs in order to help Nuance progress and secure new and existing business; focus on ensuring single-customer experience with clear information that provides customer confidence in meeting objectives. Direct support of 2-3 sales executives for pre-sales support needs. In addition, work within the broader organization to be the security subject matter expert, including working closely with CSO Enablement, R&D, Legal, etc., to promote knowledge within the broader Sales Support Sales Engineering Team.
* Participate as a as a Subject Matter Expert on sales calls with customer IT and C-Level personnel related to security on topics such as HIPAA, HITECH, Business Continuity, recovery objectives
* SME to the healthcare sales engineers with regards to current and future capabilities for Nuance Healthcare products and cloud security, partnering with CSO Enablement on learning content.
* Facilitate interaction with the following Nuance teams RFP, InfoSec, Legal, Product Management and R&D, including the sales engineer assigned to the customer account.
* Obtain a working knowledge of all Nuance Healthcare products and cloud infrastructure from a Security prospective
* Assist in maintaining our system of truth, Qvidian, with effective and accurate responses to customer queries on healthcare security.
* Identifying documentation gaps and collaborate on security white papers for both internal knowledge and external distribution.
* Direct support of 2-4 sales executives for sales support.
* Contribute to organizational process improvement, including processes related to developing use cases and knowledge management.
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: years of relevant healthcare technical and customer support; 3+ years of customer or vendor business experience
* ** MUST - Working knowledge healthcare IT, security and cloud infrastructure**
* Ability to manage cross-functionally under tight timelines
* Examine and resolve barriers, improvement opportunities
* Able to interact and converse on relevant healthcare IT concepts such as HIPAA Security Rules and HITECH
* Demonstrated success in communicating effectively in written and oral formats
* Exceptional competence in the use of Microsoft Office products, One Drive
Travel: Up to 35% US and Canada
* CISSP strongly preferred
* HCISSP preferred
* Qvidian content management (or similar software application) experience preferred
* Broad knowledge of Nuance Healthcare solutions portfolio
Education: BS IT/CS/Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.