Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Sales professionals are enthusiastic, ambitious, persistent and tenacious but every great sales professional has a strong Sales Operations partner.
Here at Nuance we look to help increase the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team by reducing friction in the sales process. As both a strategic and operational partner by providing insight, intelligence, best practices, coordination of deal support and overall operational support to the Healthcare Sales teams you will be viewed as a strategic and operation business partner who also serves as a trusted advisor to the sales manager and as a liaison with other departments.
* Supporting sales leaders in developing strategy and turning strategy into operational execution.
* Coordinating annual planning activities for assigned region / territory / customer base.
* Financial analysis, metrics and modeling of sales compensation plans, quota assignment, coverage models and commissions to provide insight, trending, and guidance.
* Partner with Sales Finance to ensure that key operating and financial metrics are monitored, develop operational and financial models (Forecasting, capacity planning, etc.)
* Support sales leadership in effective sales team communication and driving cross functional objectives to resolve issues across organizations in support of bookings and revenue.
* Lead / coordinate / support the forecast cadence and process for sales managers by driving and encouraging sales discipline for accurate, consistent and timely forecast submissions.
* Create and manage Salesforce reports, Einstein Dashboard reports and other ad hoc report
* Conduct analysis on sales performance and provide performance metrics, support sales managers in quarterly cadence of sales performance reviews, coaching plans and other action plans.
* Provide input into Sales Incentive plans and assist in the communication and understanding to the sales teams.
* Engage sales to identity and isolate barriers to sales productivity, sponsor / lead programs or projects and initiatives to improve sales productivity.
* 5-7 years of relevant work experience (Sales strategy / operations, analytics, forecasting etc.)
* Analytical mindset with ability to use data to break down problems and provide solutions
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong project management skills and ability to drive cross functional teams
* Extensive experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
* Advanced MS Office skills (Very proficient with Excel, BI tools)
Education: Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.