Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing high-volume, full-cycle AP, check runs, vendor communications, and maintaining accurate accounts payable records.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Ensure invoices have proper back-up/approval.
* Input invoices into ERP system.
* Prepare monthly AP Accrual.
* Make sure there are no duplicate payments/late payments/miscoding/overpayments.
* Check Vendor information for accuracy and prepare checks to be mailed.
* Communicate with vendors about past due payments/account inquiries.
* Reconcile invoices for all company credit card holders.
* Research/resolve outstanding & lost checks.
* Prepare 1099's and manage W-9's.
* 2+ years' related work experience.
* Experience with accounting software: SAP/Oracle/Great Plains/…Software is a plus.
* Skills in Microsoft Office Excel required.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.