Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Are you a role model for other teachers? Do you take pride in knowing that positive outcomes for children are being achieved because of the high-quality, developmentally appropriate program you ve implemented? As a Lead Teacher, we will offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged. Apply today to Bright Horizons and find out about our FREE Horizons teacher degree program!
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As a Lead Child Care Teacher you will:
* Communicate regularly with parents to support, guide, and share in their child s development.
* Collaborate with your team to develop classroom plans and goals.
* Develop an emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children.
* Help to orient new employees.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
* Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your early childhood college degree for FREE or take advantage of our CDA program.
* Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
* Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Lead Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least six months of professional teaching experience.
* High school diploma/GED required; Completed core ECE units including Infant and Toddler coursework or degree in ECE, required .
* Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.