Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Req Id 30722 - Posted 06/18/2019 - Supply Chain - King of Prussia. Pennsylvania. US
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
Division: Functional Additives BU - Supply Chain - Customer Service
Location: King of Prussia, PA
SITUATION IN ORGANIZATION
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD oversees the customer service team for this specific business unit (BU). This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager, Americas for the BU. This position has 3 direct reports - at current, including 2 Account Specialists and 1 International Account Specialist. This position may also oversee a rotating customer service resource part time.
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD is responsible for the Sales Order Management process, customer satisfaction and support, account reconciliation, and supporting the revenue stream of the Functional Additives BU with oversight of a team of Customer Service professionals. This role currently leads a customer service team of 3 people, interfacing with 5 plants/shipping locations, Logistics, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Regulatory, and other Arkema departments, and reporting to the Supply Chain (Manager/Director). This roles also interfaces and participate in the Arkema Inc. company-wide Customer Service Leadership Team through meetings, projects and initiatives.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* With assistance & guidance, train, coach, and develop team members to ensure customer satisfaction. Increase efficiency, productivity and profitability through continuous improvement of the order process (i.e. Customer Master, AEN functionality, SAP reports, and additional avenues of improvement). Meet frequently as a team and with individuals to evaluate and develop team members; enhancing necessary competencies to sustain success. Ensure the proper distribution of workload among the team based on skill level and volume. Review, manage and train employees in business specific procedures, such a complaint management. Provide the team with the required tools, resources & access to successfully complete the required job functions.
ORDER MANAGEMENT & ISSUES RESOLUTION
* Order management includes key customers, with one or more supply chain models or more complex order processes, such as vendor managed inventory, consignment, etc. All orders will be entered and acknowledged within 24 hours. Knowledgeable in and executes SAP customer master and output settings to provide consistent information to customers, such as Order Acknowledgement, ASN, COA, Invoice. Provide information on pricing, availability, and schedule information with a full understanding of product and packaging options. Quote, list pricing/special arrangements/discounts as agreed to by sales. Maintain or exceed customer revenue and working capital targets. Proactively monitors orders, using SAP tools and custom reports, for on-time shipping, delivery, order process status and identifies areas of concern in the quote to cash process. Alerts customers of issues and recommends proper solutions throughout the quote to cash process. Manage & execute Debit/Credit/Residuals management, for self and team.
* Prepare and analyze monthly statistical reports recapping residuals, adjustments, complaints, etc. to identify areas for improvement and additional training needs. Review Accounts Receivable for accurate reconciliation and assist in collection efforts. Perform or direct additional business specific related activities as directed by Manager to support sales and distribution processes. May include: inside sales, import, export, collections, forecasting, Supply Chain, various report requests (SAP BW, WBBR, etc.).
NETWORKING & SHARED PRACTICES
* Actively participate & contribute to the Customer Service Leadership Team and ISO Management Review. Share knowledge with other team members, update other members on team status, and share best practices and new information, identify opportunities to implement best practice solutions for supply chain challenges within this specific business unit. Frequently works with the Business Process Optimization Center for Quote to Cash, Master Data, International, and purchase to pay processes, institutionalizing best practices into the Customer Service Team.
* As appropriate for learning new processes, reports, process changes, apply learnings in this role. Can include product training, process training, etc. Attend offered training to support development plan and strengthen skills.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
* The Arkema Customer Service Organization is centralized in structure but de-centralized in execution as the incumbent will support a particular Business Unit (s).
* Daily functions are conducted in accordance with Arkema, Inc. Customer Service ISO 9000 Quality & Procedures Manual, Business Unit Work Instructions and associated documents, Business Unit Rules or Guidelines, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal, State and Local Legal, Tax, Health, Safety and Environmental Guidelines/Regulations (Includes Robinson Pactman Act, Hazmat, TOSCA, NAFTA, Product Stewardship, DOT, IMCO, among others.
* Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
* Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
* Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
* Trusted to operate within any general customer service compliance guidelines and within the guidelines of the Arkema Code of Ethics/Conduct.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS /WORK EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree required. Emphasis in Supply Chain/Engineering/Business degree preferred.
* Minimum 7+ in Customer Service/Supply Chain or other business related experience.
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving & decision making skills; presentation skills. Experience in mentoring and providing feedback to peers and below.
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* International experience preferred.
* Advanced SAP Skills required
* Experienced Customer Service professional which consistently demonstrates skills needed to build a climate of trust and respect, and uses experiences to quickly gain the confidence of others. Easily navigates relationships and is very trustworthy. Proactively seeks out information to enhance customer experiences with Arkema, knowledgeable about the customer and the customers' business, is a subject matter expert & can make suggestions and recommendations to fill gaps for customers. Strategic and analytical thinking and exhibits leadership skills across the BU customer service team and within their BU, as well as within their network of other BU Team leads and managers. Establishes trust through feedback from management and mentoring of 1 or more customer service team members.
* Consistently communicates effectively verbally and in writing and is able to identify and provide peer mentoring on best methods of communication to utilize in various customer and internal team scenarios.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of