Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Beltsville, Maryland
Position at Assured Information Security, Inc. (AIS)
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Since our founding in 2001, AIS has provided a supportive place to work for technologists to research, create and support mission critical cyber security solutions. We have built a reputation for hiring talented and motivated individuals in both our services and R&D organizations. We focus on growing and developing the skills of our employees to ensure that our organization continually provides strong support to keep pace with the needs of our customer base while keeping true to our hacker roots the Jolly Roger flies proudly outside of our Rome, NY HQ.
Top Benefits Include:
* 401k Plan With 7% Company Contribution - Fully Vested Day 1
* 100 % Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums (Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
* 4 Weeks of Vacation + 10 Paid Holidays (several floating/flexible)
* Flexible Working Schedules
Assured Information Security (AIS) is looking for a Jr. Incident Handler to help combat cyber security threats at all levels
* Working knowledge of one or more of the following tools:
* Remedy ticketing system (or similar system)
* Cyber Security background
* Basic understanding of Network protocols and packet analysis tools.
* Previous exposure to SOC incident handling and response activity.
* One or more certifications, including but not limited to: CEH, Security+, or equivalent.
* 6 month to 1 year of SOC experience
* Active Secret clearance.
AIS is an EEO/AA employer.