Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Engage the customer in active discussion related to the CDI and/or Coding solutions, value proposition, deployment strategies at customer organizations, change management. Through customer interactions provide a focus on ensuring single-customer experience with clear information that provides customer confidence in meeting objectives related to CDI and/or coding.
* Participate in and/or drive CDI and Coding solution discussions of Nuance solutions in clear, relatable, value driven customer engagements related to our CDI solutions and/or CDI services.
* Represent, drive and position Nuance s services related to our CDI Program with a focus on the value and potential outcomes for customer
* Conduct baseline (data analysis) of the client s current state, including capture of appropriate metrics (clinical, quality, financial and operational)
* Communication to Sales Support Team for baselines, expected outcomes and objectives for continued continuity in customer experience.
* Support post-sales transition focused on operational execution to ensure customer business outcomes are achieved or setup to achieve post implementation.
* Support request for proposals as the subject matter expect for CDI solutions and services.
* Assist in maintaining our system of truth, Qvidian, with effective and accurate responses to customer queries on our CDI solutions
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work History: 12. Minimum 5 years of inpatient clinical expertise, minimum of 3 years of CDI program experience
* Ability to manage cross-functionally under tight timelines
* Able to interact and converse on CDI programs and strategies according to audience, including senior executives
* Knowledge of quality improvement theory and practice, core measures, safety and other reporting programs
* Customer-focused mindset with focus on key healthcare initiatives, trends recognition and course correction
* Demonstrated success in communicating effectively in written and oral formats
* Internal subject matter expert to Sales Support and broader CSO related to CDI
* Identify and promote opportunities to improve processes, including leveraging technology and/or other personnel
* Exceptional competence in the use of Microsoft Office products
* Contribute to a positive working environment and perform other duties as assigned or directed to enhance the overall efforts of
* Sales Support
* Ability to travel 50-60% of the time
* Coding experience and/or education is a plus
* Qvidian content management (or similar software application) experience preferred
* Broad knowledge of Nuance CDI solutions/services
Education: BSN or higher
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.