Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, Florida
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales Engineering, the Sales Engineer works directly with Nuance s sales team. Purpose of the role: Responsible for understanding and representing Nuance s environment related to data privacy and security respond to, interact and provide support and documentation to relevant customer discussions, RFPs, ISQs, etc.SE Team Goals Efficiency: Getting better at what we do: process, tools and skills. Knowledge: Becoming masters of our key products so that we can demo products and handle most technical questions. Sales Collaboration: Partnering with account reps to achieve corporate sales targets. Trusted Advisor: Developing a trust relationship with our customers, partners, and co-workers. SE Mission StatementWork with customers, partners and peers to creatively solve business problems with innovative solutions using Nuance s intelligent products and services. Remain at the forefront of technology by continuously improving our methods and skills.SE VisionTo innovate and guide so that we simplify and enhance people's lives.About NuanceAt Nuance, we believe in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what that power can do for you. Our innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology.What we make frees people from having to constantly learn the lingo of technology, and instead just lets them communicate in the language of people. No more memorizing commands, sifting through endless menus of mediocre applications, or investing more time, money and energy into trying to make the systems actually do what you need instead of what they want.Technology should work in service of people, and adapt to the way people communicate instead of forcing people to adapt to the machines. We are pioneers in making technology fluent in all things human: from understanding spoken words and extracting their meaning to adaptively and seamlessly interpreting the swipe of a fingertip. Every interaction can finally be understood to deliver exactly what a person needs. And we continuously evolve the ability to perceive the nuance of words, actions and meaning to fit seamlessly into your life, your business and your world.We are reinventing the relationship between people and technology.
Principal duties and responsibilities
* Engage the customer in active discussion related to the data security aspects of Nuance solutions both through active (direct) and passive (indirect supporting others) means for continued deal progression
* Good understanding of Nuance s information security plans and policies related to Nuance solutions, including how we respond to and recover from outages, potential security breaches, etc.
* Awareness/enablement of key Sales Support resources on Nuance s information security standards, policies and best practices to enable individuals to respond to customers independently
* Contribute to organizational process improvement, including processes related to developing use cases and knowledge management
* Support and lead RFP, RFI, ISQ process related to data security, recovery objectives, etc.
* Collaborate with peers on appropriate customer-facing ok conversations and documentation; maintaining document knowledge base to Sales Engineering Team
* Single Nuance CX passion, client-service mindset, hold line-of-sight BU accountability
* Fully accountable and drives culture of accountability, leads w/ influence
* Ability to inspire CX, collaborate with, influence, large distributed teams w/ diverse skills
* Collaborative and highly communicative, including with external parties
* Provider of honest feedback, and employs rigorous talent development practices including intentional mentoring/knowledge share to others (SE, SC, etc.)
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
* Achieve Gross Bookings Targets, net new and renewals
* Adhere to/meet timelines for all RFP, RFI, ISQ needs with content that will progress opportunity for Nuance
* Technical expertise this role is the SME for all Nuance solutions related to data security
* Drive data security, recovery objectives, technical discussions as needed during sales process
* Document all discussions and decisions during customer calls
* Customer-focused mindset with focus on key healthcare initiatives, trends recognition and course correction
* Deliver high quality work while meeting aggressive deadlines
* Metrics driven understand key metrics; seeking opportunities for improvement
* Ability to motivate and influence others to achieve greater outcomes
* Clear, on-time NPI process that allows for content rich customer engagement
* Customer confidence in Nuance solutions from a data security perspective
* RFI, RFP, ISQ security content to ensure best possible Nuance position
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum years of work experience: 5 + years
* Previous experience working in a consultative presales role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent demo and presentation skills
* Ability to work remotely and independently
* Strong attention to detail
* Superior customer interface, telephone, email etiquette skills
* Planning, negotiating and time and priority management skills are critical
* Ability to take customer requirements and consult with relevant internal authorities in order to draft proposals and statements of work.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and cope/ react appropriately in a fast moving, constantly changing work environment
* Knows when to escalate issues to Nuance or client management as appropriate for the situation.
* Experience with contact center technologies (IVR, WFM, Telephony)
* Relevant enterprise industry experience (contact center technology providers, speech technology, IVR, web/mobile, Artificial Intelligence)
* Familiarity with IS Security and industry related regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS, Hippa, Data Protection and Privacy regulations).
* Certifications a plus, such as Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources