Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: CLACKAMAS, Oregon
To operate CMM's utilizing software programs to measure dimensions on castings and fixtures, verifies measurement printouts from Tech Card information for non-conforming parts to meet PCC and customer
1. CMM Operations
Objective: to operate the CMM's to effectively and accurately inspect casting dimensions and ensure dimensional integrity; to measure dimensions for balancing and positioning of castings.
Essential Job Functions:
A. Works from instructions to position castings on the automated CMM.
B. Selects and loads appropriate programs into the machine, per tech cards or SOP's.
C. Initiates and monitors programs; operates CMM computers and equipment.
D. Responds to computer instructions and error messages during CMM operations.
2. Inspection Evaluation
Objective: to evaluate CMM computer inspection printouts for consistency with customer specifications and PCC standards.
A. Reviews and interprets CMM inspection printouts.
B. Determines necessary rework. (LSBO only, marginal at TBO, SSBO)
C. Marks parts for rework operations.
D. Supplies reports and documentation on compliance with specifications.
E. Generates layout inspection report on computer. (TBO only)
F. Tests and troubleshoots inspection programs. (TBO only)
G. Generate new tech cards; upgrade older tech cards. (TBO only)
H. Generates airfoil contour plots and other specialized computer generated output. (SSBO only)
Objective: to take responsibility for and demonstrate safe work practices.
Essential Job Functions:
A. Adheres to plant and department safety rules.
B. Safely operates all equipment and tools.
C. Identifies and reports safety problems.
4. Completes all logs and records.
5. Meets all production and quality standards.
OTHER (MARGINAL) ACCOUNTABILITIES:
5. Performs other tasks as directed.
ESSENTIAL EQUIPMENT, VEHICLES, TOOLS AND/OR MACHINERY USED:
1. Coordinate Measuring Machine
2. Pallet jack
3. Wrenches (allen and crescent, etc.)
5. Forklift (LSBO)
6. Rotary tables (TBO)
7. Vice (SSBO)
8. Mechanical measuring devices
1. Training is provided on the job.
2. PCC's Forklift Driving Safety Certification Training must be completed. (LSBO only)
1. Ability to read, follow and interpret instructions on SOP's, Quality Control Manuals, Technique Cards, and technical specifications.
2. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division), with geometry and trigonometry preferred.
3. Ability to read, follow and interpret blueprints.
4. Ability to perform geometric dimensioning and trouncing preferred.
5. Computer data entry and operation experience preferred.computer programming experience preferred. (TBO only)
6. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
7. Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.
PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit www.eeoc.gov