Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
* Job Search
* Save Search
SMITHS MEDICAL - REBATES AND TRACINGS COORDINATOR
North America, USA, Minnesota, Plymouth
* Provides accurate and timely processing and validation of distributor sales tracings and rebate claims. Review tracing reports for accuracy and consistency with purchasing patterns. Proactively identify potential problems before processing data.
* Process distributor tracings and rebate claims via EDI, Excel (send to IT), or manual data entry.
* Format/Manipulate Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for more efficient entry of data or to manipulate to EDI. Utilize Macros or other automation tools for larger distributor files.
* Compare tracing and rebates files for a given distributor to ensure transactions are not duplicated
* Validate rebate submissions and prepare electronic or paper discrepancy reports in an acceptable format for the distributor.
* Review rebate credit memos posted and amount deducted by distributor for matching off the A/R aging. Review A/R Aging for rebates and follow up with distributors for payback or credits not taken.
* Map distributor internal data to Smiths data via translators set up in Oracle.
* Maintain customer database for indirect end users; add new accounts or new ship-to/sold-to sites.
* Verify GPO memberships and align end users with GPO s and/or other customer groups in ERP system.
* Coordinate with the Contracts department to ensure that contracts have been properly set up and distributors have been notified of any adds, changes or deletions to contracts.
* Contact distrbutorsdistributors that have not submitted tracings or rebates prior to month-end.
* Follow up on open dispute balances.
* Analyze any discrepancies on the Rebates and Tracing dashboard in OBI at month-end.
* Review and follow up on any open help desk tickets submitted by the Field Sales team for distributors you are responsible for
Required Skills and Experience
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Two to three years data entry experience strongly preferred
* Familiarity with Discoverer, Noetix, or similar
* Knowledge of Oracle or comparable ERP preferred. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (particularly Excel)
* Strong organizational skills
* Detail oriented
At Smiths Medical, we are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. We are a leading global manufacturer of specialty medical devices that provides innovative and lifesaving solutions for the world s healthcare markets.
Specializing in Infusion Therapy, Vascular Access, Vital Care, and Specialty Products & Services, our products are found in hospital, emergency, home and specialty care environments and are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care and for supporting managing chronic illness.
Smiths Medical is an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 855-754-5032 to request an accommodation. Additionally, Smiths Medical invites interested deaf and hard of hearing applicants to use Video Relay Service (VRS).
Apply Now Apply with LinkedIn