Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 975
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives.
This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of the global project portfolio in the SAP Order to Cash, CRM, and Digital Platform areas, as well as providing on-going support and process improvements.
* Configuration of SAP SD and SAP CRM in the Order to Cash functional area.
* Manage the development/configuration and maintenance of application systems by conducting meetings with users to determine their system requirements.
* Lead, analyze, evaluate, and modify existing or proposed systems and related devices.
* Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
* Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with Teleflex standards.
* Conduct functional SD/CRM and/or technical SD/CRM reviews and walkthroughs of IT design documentation with the development and the design team members.
* Act as expert technical lead on Order to Cash and CRM business processes.
* Lead, evaluate, develop, test and implement the release of system changes according to the Teleflex validation procedures.
* Track, monitor, review and report project progress where appropriate.
* Recognize, analyze and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
* Provide technical SAP SD and CRM leadership in projects and rollouts of the application.
* Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
* Share ideas, information, knowledge and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project or task.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor s degree required. Robust experience with SAP and CRM may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Minimum 5 years SAP SD and/or SAP CRM configuration experience.
* Participation in one or more SAP CRM implementations required.
* Experience in implementation of Digital eCommerce platform preferred.
* Experience in a FDA regulated environment preferred.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Global SAP SD and CRM design experience.
* SAP Hybris, SAP C/4 HANA, SAP Vistex, Contact Center, and/or APO GATP experience preferred.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
* Proven ability to think strategically and to be creative in task completion.
* Proven ability to work globally and cross-functionally to ensure integrated solutions are developed.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure and to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities while dealing with changing priorities.
* Ability to work in a virtual environment.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA , Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/